Boy, October is one of those months. Sunday (October 9th) was the 1 year anniversary of my Papa getting sick and me going to Texas to see him. Yesterday, was the 1 year anniversary of my edd. I would have a child that is a year old. That is so hard to imagine. I must say, I am very thankful for the little girl that I am carrying right now. She is what gets me through these weeks while J is gone. She is what I live for. I pray that this pregnancy works out.
Well, as many of you know, October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. The 9-15 is the designated week. Please say a prayer for all of those who have lost a precious angel. We (I) take so much for granted in life and this only seems to make things so much clearer and puts them into perspective. My love goes out to all of my online and everyday friends that have suffered this kind of loss. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers....today and everyday.
Take care!
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know exactly how you feel when it comes to living for the baby and hoping and praying that everything goes well.
I told my church pastor that this was infancy loss awareness week. It is surprising that so many people dont even know about it. I wish no one ever had to experience the loss of a child.
I'm glad everything is going well with you and pray that it continues.
You're so right about how we take so much for granted. Saying a prayer for all our angels.
Chas,
Thanks for reminding me about Pregnancy Infant Loss Awareness. I think it will help me get over this hurdle.
I am grateful I have a friend in you Chas. Thanks for all the kind words.
Post a Comment