Jer got his letter today for the Oral Board Interview with the Border Patrol! We (they recommend that the spouse goes too) go on Sept. 12. I am excited.
He should hear something the end of this week or sometime next week about the interview that he went on last Wednesday. If he gets that job...we stay here. If he ends up with the Border Patrol...off we go!
****Added*****
Jer called a little while ago to tell me that he got a call to schedule the drug test and physical fitness test. I think (was busy here at work while he was telling me) that it is next week!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is awesome Chassy!!
Go Jer!!!
Good luck!
Great news!!!
Great news!!! How much longer is the interview process? I really hope that he gets it!!
Have fun with Jer's parents there this weekend! I know that Samantha will have a blast!
WOOO HOOO CHAS!!!! That is so great!!!! Way to go Jer!!!!
Talk to you soon!
good luck to you
It's been a while since you updated either blog... how is it going? How was Jer's interview?
Post a Comment