Monday, August 28, 2006

Bitches and Gripes....

Ok..so here is my bitch and gripe for the day!

Do you know what the worst part of working at the University is? It's the students. Last week they started moving in and today.... classes are starting back. You can't get out of the parking lot without almost running one over. I always take holiday breaks and summer for granted. It is so nice and quiet on campus during those times. Now...it is back to the chaotic hum drum of every day life on campus!

In other news...I have lost a little more weight. Thank goodness for the synthroid. I did get a call from the nurse about a week and a half ago. My doctor had her call in a lower prescription for me. I am going from 200 mcg/day to 175 mcg/day. I haven't started taking the new ones yet....I had enough of the other to get me through to September 8. I go back to the docto on September 28, so that should be plenty of time to get the adjusted blood work on the decrease.

I am starting to work out again. Well, I got up one morning and worked out...my cycle started 5 days early! So, now that is over...so in the morning I am going to get up and do my Taebo...at least I am going to try!

Jer's parents are coming to our house for the Labor Day weekend. They should be here sometime Thursday evening and will be staying until Monday. This should be loads of fun! I like my in-laws...but sometimes....well...you know!

Ok, enough of that....

I hope that all of my IPP girls are doing good. I just want you to know that I am thinking about ya. We will have to chat again soon!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can definitely relate! It has been so nice not having to deal with that this new school year. I worked at a major university here for a long time. I use to love how quite campus was in the summer! It felt like I had the whole place to myself.