Thursday, August 17, 2006

Body Wrap...

So, has anyone tried The Body Wrap ? I am interested in trying it. They say that you can lose 10-15 inches in an hour, but are guaranteed at least 6 inches or you get your next wrap free. It is a little expensive, but if I can take off a few inches...I am thinking it is worth it. In a way I feel like I need a push start to losing weight and I think that this might be that kick in the ass that I need. Not that I don't get one everytime I step on the scale.

Well, please let me know if you or anyone you know has tried it!!!!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Jessigirl said...

I have been wanting to try it too. They had a segment about it on The View a little while back...

I hope you get some good comments on it!

Jess

Ally said...

Is it like Saran Wrap?

Definately sounds interesting.

My next feat is acupuncture...I know, I'm nutso! LOL

Mrs. D. said...

I had never heard of it... but after loking at it I WANT THAT!!! Especially with the bloat I am having right now! I say do it and let us know how it is!!!