Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update...

Well, I went to the doctor this morning and the throid seems to be getting under control now (or at least more so than it was). I am now HYPERthyroid. Went full circle since I started out being hypothyroid. That is alright with me though. Maybe I will get some of this weight off that I SOOOO quickly put on when my thyroid started to take a shit. The doctor still has me on 200mcg/day of the synthroid, but he said if my levels stay like they are, then he will more than likely lower my dose to 175 mcg.

Well, I finally did it! I went ahead and started another blog for updates, videos, and pics of the family. It is Family of Three. If you are interested, please pop over there every now and then and see how much my little girl is growing.

Thanks and I hope that everyone is doing well. I miss talking to all of my IPP girls!!!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I am glad that your thyroid is doing better.

Is your new blog for your friends and family or for online people?
I don't want to comment on if it if is for family so they won't find your blog.

She is getting so big! That video was so cute!

Jenn said...

I am glad that your thyroid is getting under control - wacky 180 though!

Miss you too - I am going over to the baby site now to check it out!

Talk to you soon.

Ally said...

I love the blog Chassy...get the video up soon! :)

I'm glad the thyroid is starting to cooperate. I'm surprised you still have to be on the same med if it's hyper now...very weird indeed!

Hopefully I'll talk to you soon. I miss ya :)