Friday, August 04, 2006

Samantha...

Well...here is a quick update...

Samantha had her 6 month appt today (she is 6.5 mos).
She weighed in at 17 lbs 15 oz (75th percentile)
She was 27" long (90th percentile)
She got 3 shots...and it was the worst out of all of them so far...I was almost in tears. She cried so hard until I could pick her up. I had to grab her before Jeremy could....I was the "GOOD" parent.

I am going to do a blog for my family...so they can see pics, videos, and updates of Samantha. I will post a link when I get it going!

I hope that everyone is doing good and I hope that you all have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

Jessigirl said...

Oh god, those were the worst appts ever! I feel for you, I hated watching them hold him down to give him the shots. I'm glad it's all over though...

Jenna said...

I was just posting on Heather's blog that I can't beleive it has been 6 months already! Time has been flying. I am glad to hear that Samantha is doing so well.