Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Anniversary....

Yep...today is our anniversary. I am taking today off of work and my mom is going to watch Samantha all day. We don't really have a lot planned...we are going to go golfing this morning, maybe catch a matinee, and go out to dinner this evening. We didn't buy anything outrageous this year. Last year at this time I was pregnant, so we bought a camcorder...this year, we bought a new camera. Our old one took great pics, but it was so huge and outdated.

Well, a quick note on little Miss Samantha...she started "Army" crawling about a week and a half ago...well, she now kind of does a real crawl! She moves her knees and then her hands...not quite together, but closer than she was. It was amazing to see. Well, here it is a day off for me and she got me up at 5:40 am. Now an hour later...she is getting restless.

Oh...look what else she can do now with a little help:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My baby is growing up WAY too fast!!!!!

I hope that everyone has a great day!!!!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that you and J have a great day together!
Wow she is already crawling! She will be walking before you know it! It does seem like time is going by so fast.

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Happy Anniversary!
That little Samantha is growing way to fast. She is such a doll.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather P. said...

Happy anniversary to you too!! Funny thing is that Carl and I our anniversary is the 8th just one day apart just like Samantha and Ashton's b-day!!
Heather
Yes we have been married longer!

Ally said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary Chassy.

Sami is just beautiful...she'll be walking in no time.