Monday, September 08, 2008

OB Appt.

Well, this will be short....

I went in for my ob appt The dr. was running late. I had to pee since I had been holding it knowing that I would have to pee in that damn cup. I couldn't hold it anymore, so I asked if they could get me a cup so I could take care of my business. They did.

So, I peed in the cup, wiped, and noticed a twinge of pink. I wiped again and there was some discharge.

Went in the room, had my exam, and sure as fire, there was spotting.

I have a u/s at 9 tomorrow morning.

If you read this tonight, please pray that I see a heartbeat.

4 comments:

Ally said...

I wouldn't worry Chas, I had spotting after my pap exam.

Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking and praying for you.

Jenn said...

I will be praying for you as well - I will be online after 10 tomorrow so if you get on - please let me know how it goes.

I spotted with Joey - at about 6 weeks and with the twins early on as well.

Thinking about you Chas.

Melissa said...

Will definitely be praying for you Chas. I really hope that everything will be just fine. I will be stalking you tomorrow!

Jenna said...

I am praying for you. Please update us as soon as you hear anything.

You are in my thoughts.