I have my OB intake on 9/8 at 2:45 pm.
I was on the progesterone supplements when I was pg with S. I am hoping that I won't need to take them this time around, but anything for a healthy baby!
Sorry, this is so short...but I have some work to finish up before going home for the day.
Take care!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad to see the update - however short.
I hope all is going ok and you are trying to get some rest.
Talk to you soon!
Progesterone isn't the worst thing, ok, it is if it's the cream LOL...but like you said, anything for baby.
Talk to you soon Chassy!
Ok, Firstly..
OMG...OMG... Thank you God..
He must be working overtime at the moment answering prayers.
Wow... Chas, I am so happy for you.
Congrats, I hope your feeling good and taking care.
Take what the Dr orders, better to be safe as they say.
Hugs and lots more hugs,
Luv Lesley
Post a Comment