Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thank you for everyones concern. I am doing ok. I am thankful for what I do have in my life and I keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason.

That being said...this still fucking sucks, but there is nothing I can do about it.

We had to cancel our trip to NC, so we went up to my mom and step-dad's cabin to get away for a couple of days. We came home to a basement with about 2-3 inches of standing water. So, I get to miss day #3 of work to deal with this. When it rains it pours. When we checked the rain gauge after getting home and finding our flooded basement, it was overflowing and it holds about 5". So, Jer dumped it. A few hours later....there was already 2" more in it. Thanks Ike!

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those that have been and are being affected by Ike.

Take care!

4 comments:

Ally said...

That stinks Chassy. I'm sorry you're going thru all of this.

We had some Ike issues too so I know how you feel. Hang in there.

Jenn said...

I am sorry you had to deal with that on top of everything. I hope you are holding out ok. I know everything happens for a reason but that doesn't make it hurt less. Anytime you need me.

Heather P. said...

Chas I am so sorry.... I hope that you feel better soon
Heather

Jenna said...

I hope you are doing better. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Also, I just wanted to let you know I started a new blog.