Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Update...

Well, I had my u/s appt this morning and we saw a heart beat. The tech (I loved her!) let me hear it, which made me feel so much better. It was 128 bpm.



The baby is measuring at 6 weeks 5 days and the gestational sac is measuring 5 weeks 4 days, which overall puts me at a weeks difference (6 weeks 1 day). I know when I o'd, thanks to the monitor, but she said not to worry that everything looked great. She said that my endometrium is thick and looks extremely stong.



So, I guess I just need to keep praying and take it easy for a while.



Here are a few pics that she gave me this morning. Sorry that they suck so bad, I will try to get them looking a little better and replace them later.



Take care and thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers!





Love you all!



5 comments:

Ally said...

Thank god! I'm so happy everything went well.

Yahoo!!!

Jenn said...

I was so happy to hear the news this morning! The baby looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I am calling boy!

Woo!Hoo!

Jenna said...

I am so relieved that things are looking good. Thanks for updating us. Congratulations!!!

Melissa said...

Sorry for the delay in commenting! I am so so so happy that everything went well for you. It is such a terrible, sinking feeling when you see pink. Keep on truckin lil baby and stop doing things already to make mama worry!

Anonymous said...

Yay.... Chasssss..
Fantastic news.
Everything is looking great.
Take care and be kind to yourself..
Luv Lesley