The bleeding has gotten a little heavier, redder, and has clots in it. I called the dr. office this morning. You know, the bleeding scares me, but it is the clots that scare the hell out of me!
They said that the u/s looked so good that the only thing we can do at this point is:
1. Start prometrium today 100 mg/ 2 times a day
2. When we get home from NC on Sunday, I have to go in for another blood draw. I didn't get my numbers from Monday while I was on the phone with her, but I should get a copy by mail before Sunday, so at least when I call in to get my results Sunday night, I will have something to compare.
I know that if something is going to happen, then it is going to happen and there isn't anything that I can do, but...if these clots keep on and the bleeding persists like it is, I may just make a trip to the ER this evening so I know. I hate NOT knowing!
That is about it. We leave for NC tomorrow afternoon. I am really looking forward to this trip. This will be a factor in how much our life is about to change....or not!
Please say a prayer that this baby sticks and is healthy and that we have a safe trip this weekend.
Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes so far! Take care!!!!
Updated to add...
Got home from the ER about 11:15 last night. All I can say is.....
Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!!!
My numbers went from 5869 on Monday to 4488 last night. My cervix is still closed, but that is definitely where the blood is coming from. She grounded me....which means NO trip to NC today.
I have to call me dr. as soon as the office opens.
Take care and thanks again to everyone!
9/11 - 1:45 pm ultrasound - uterus empty! I just don't get it. See the h/b one day and miscarry the next. Sometimes life just fucking sucks! Thank God I have my baby girl!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oooh Damn Chas, I'm so sorry. Let me know what the dr says. I'll be home preparing for the hurricane.
Saying lots of prayers for you today!
I'm so sorry Chas and sorry it took me so long to see this. Chatting with you now.
I am sorry, I am praying for a miracle.
Oh honey I am so sorry to hear that... we haven't talked in awhile but you are always in my thoughts and prayers!
So sorry . . .
I am so sorry... this is devastating. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry....
How ya holding up Chas? Call me if you need to talk.
Thinking of you.
My heart is just breaking for you. I'm so sorry.
Oh Chas,
I am so so sorry.
I know how hard this is and I hope that you are doing ok. I am thinking about you and I hope that S. is a little bit of a comfort for you.
love,
Jamie
Ohhh. S*it... I am so sorry Chas. I'm sorry.. I hope your coping alright.. really coping. I know they say things happen for a reason but it still dosn't change the outcome or how you feel about it all...
I'm thinking of you, I always do even though I am not around enough..
Take care .. Sending my love,
Lesley
What you just described is what happened to me. So strange We saw the heart beat and than I lost the baby over night. I was 3 and a half months pregnant.
Post a Comment