Friday, February 22, 2008

We have ovulation...

We have confirmed ovulation. I am a little confused by the fact that I ovulated the day that I got the positive on the OPK. I can honestly say that I am not a big fan of the ovulation strips, but you do what you got to do. I think they could definitely be made easier to read. Whatever...it did it's job I guess.

Here is my chart as of today....all I can do is keep my fingers crossed and hope like hell that the clomid did it's job!



If the lovely AF hasn't paid me a visit by March 5, I will take a test. I am going to try my hardest not to until then.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Take care.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Good timing too!!!

Jenn said...

Good luck! Good Luck! Good Luck! I am praying for you Chas!

Ally said...

EXCELLENT CHASSY!!! WOOWOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you lots of luck for this cycle. I hope the meds worked and the timing is just right.
Luv Lesley

Heather P. said...

Hope you caught it!!
Heather

Jenna said...

Good Luck, your chart is looking great and I hope you get great news this month!

Liz said...

Good luck!!