Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 5....aka CD9

Well, today was my last day of the clomid and I have no side effects to report. I can say that I am happy that I made it through the first round of it though!

Ok, so that is it on the TTC front.

Tonight, J and I are going out to dinner for Valentine's. We figure if we go out tonight, then we can miss the crowds that tomorrow will bring on. For Christmas, I got a $50 gift card to Dusty's Cellar, so that is where we are going. We will definitely go over that, but what the hell....we don't get out and go to expensive places unless it is a special occasion. I am really looking forward to it. There are a lot of people where I work that take candidates and seminar speakers over there to eat! They absolutely rave about the place, so we will have to see if it lives up to the hype.

Well, that is about it! Hope all is going well for everyone. Take care!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for no side effects and the finishing of the Clomid.
Chas, I hope you have a wonderful time out. You deserve to be spoilt.
Have fun.
Hugs'N'Luv.. Lesley

Jenn said...

Thank Goodness for no side effects! Clomid made me a raging bitch LOL.

I hope your dinner was nice and you had a good relaxing time with your man.

I am praying for you this cycle.

We need to chat soon.

Heather P. said...

I hope that your cycle is a great one with a BFP on the end of it!!!

Hope you had a good Valentines Date!!
heather

Ally said...

I'm glad CLomid was easier for you than it was for me LOL

I'm glad you had a special Vday!

Love ya~

Jenna said...

I am glad that the clomid didn't make you sick! I hope that it works on the first round. That would be amazing! I hope you had a great Valentines! You are in my thoughts!