Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 3....

Today is day 3 of the clomid and all seems to be going well. Not really any side effects worth mentioning, but then again how would I know it is from the clomid when I have the met and the synthroid that throws me out of whack too!



Anyway, not a lot to report.



I will say that it is freakin cold here. Yesterday with the windchill we hit -22. This morning on the way to work it was -4 with a windchill of -14!!!! I am so ready for summer!!!!!!!!! I seriously miss TEXAS right now!



Hope everyone is doing well. Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the Clomid! Wow, it's cold over there! Hey, you know it will eventually heat up for you, as it will eventually cool down for us and then we will both be complaining about the opposite of what we are complaining about right now.
Sending hugs and a bit of warmer weather your way.
Luv Lesley

Heather P. said...

Hope the clomid works!!!!!!! BFP dust to you!
Heather