I am not feeling real hopeful and I am thinking that cd1 will be here today or tomorrow. I guess I will wait to see what my temp shows in the morning. If it goes back up, then I will take another test....if it doesn't, then I will just wait for the bitch to make her appearance and make me miserable for yet another week.

I can't believe it, but today is the 4 year anniversary of my miscarriage. That saddens me, but I am thankful that I have my little one now! I love her more than life itself.
I hope that everyone is doing good. Take care!
3 comments:
It does look up and down but I wouldn't lose hope until you dip below the coverline. I know I am the eternal optimist.
Good luck Chassy!
Chassy,
I'm praying!!!!!
Let's chat tonight!
Sorry that you are not feeling hopeful about this month... as you know it isn't over until AF shows up so I am still hoping for you. Madison's 4th EDD is coming up in a few days too, for me this date seem different now that I have Matty here in my arms but it still saddens me that I am just now starting out when I could have already had 4 wonderful years. You are in my thoughts.
Jenna
Post a Comment