Short and sweet....
1. Still working out
2. Lost 5 lbs so far
3. My dr appt is tomorrow (8th) and not on the 28th like I thought.
4. I am on cd3 today
5. Hopefully getting my script for Clomid tomorrow and will be able to start taking it this cycle, depends on whether or not he wants me to take the clomid days 3-7 or 5-9.
6. I am really hoping for 5-9.
7. I just ordered some ovulation dip sticks on e-bay!
Ok, that is it....for those of you still checking in, I hope that you are on your way to getting everything that you want, need, and desire out of life.
Hope to chat will you all very soon! Take care!!!!
February 8 - I had my dr. appt. this morning and ..... tomorrow is day 1 of Clomid. I will be taking 50 mg to start, I am on 1000 mg of the met, and I started a vitamin regimen today consisting of 4 Optivite/day and 800 mcg of folic acid a day. I will start temping in the morning and will use my new ovulation strips starting on day 10 (hopefully they will be here by then).
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for the Dr's appointment and your weight loss. Good on ya Chas!
I too hope he says the later start for you so that you can do the Clomid this month.
Luv'N'Hugs, Lesley
Chas, I'm so happy for you :-)
I will be saying a prayer for you tonight and I wish you lots of luck and best wishes for this cycle to be your miracle cycle.
Hugs and lotsa luv from me to you.
Lesley
Post a Comment