Thursday, January 24, 2008

TTC...

Well, at the little one's 2 year appt. Monday (1-21) I asked my dr. for a script for Clomid. He told me that he would give it to me, but he wanted to check my thyroid and other levels first. I got a call last night and they are decreasing the dosage of my thyroid meds and according to the rest of the blood work he wants me to start back on the Glucophage XR (Met ER). He is starting me at 1000 mg/day. I have to go to the pharmacy after work to pick it up. I have an appt. on 2/28, so I assume he will give me the script for Clomid then.

We are on our way again! I am not looking forward to this portion of the journey, but unfortunately....I have to work for what I want.

Oh...and some good news....last week I started working out (again). I have stuck with it. I am doing M - F workouts. I get up at 4:30 am do my Tae Bo and then the elliptical for about 15 mins or so, then I get ready for work. So, I get about a 45 minute workout every morning. The weekends I am home with the little one...so all day workouts on Sat. and Sun. Anyway. I had to buy a new scale last week so I weighed on Thursday morning. I weighed again today (will only do once a week) and I have lost 4 lbs! I am excited about that. Now, I just need to keep that up...I will be happy with even 1-2 lbs/week, but I like the higher number.

Anyway, it is time for me to go back to work, so I hope that this quick note finds everyone doing well.

Take care!

5 comments:

Heather P. said...

Lots of baby dust to you!! Good Luck with the working out!! I am hoping after this baby is born that I will stick to a weight loss and work out program!! I needed to lose about 40lbs before I got preggo!! LOL I still had 10 extra pounds on from Ashton when I got preggo!!!

Anonymous said...

Good on ya Chas! I love your motivation...I hope that you lose the weight you want to...
I'm also So excited for your new chapter in life.. Baby no 2 here we come!
Luv ya...
Hugs, Lesley

Ally said...

Chassy,

I'm glad you are forging ahead with the TTC journey...I hope it's short.

Congrats on the weight loss!! Talk to you soon I hope. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Chassy! I am saying a prayer!

Jenn said...

Good for you Chas! That is great news - I wish I had your motivation.

Good luck on the Clomid cycle - it does suck that we have to try so hard for something that comes so naturally to others. Look at your little girl and keep the faith.

We need to chat!