Monday, June 05, 2006

What in the hell????

Well, I don't have any info on what is causing me to be so swollen or the muscle tireness yet. I have a doctor appt. on Thursday to go over the blood work, so I hope to have some answers then.

But...here is my "what in the hell???" Well, if you have been reading my blog for a while, then you know the issues that I have with my biological father. Well...his wife (the one I really can't stand) has bought them tickets to come up here and see Samantha and I!!!!

I haven't seen him in a little over 6 years... you know....I am a little nervous! Ok, back to work for me now...just had to let you in on that.

I will post more after my appt. on Thursday!

Take care.

6 comments:

Jessigirl said...

hmmmmm, well it's never too late to change I guess...

I had so much fun chatting with you last night!!

Jenna said...

Wow, that is a suprise! I really hope that the visit goes well. When are they coming down?

Good Luck at the doctor's appt.

Ally said...

Hmmm, I know you have very mixed feelings about that...maybe this is a stepping stone to a better him.

Thursday is too long to wait!!!!!

Had a blast last night Chassy!

Jessigirl said...

Do you see that???? Ally copied my hmmmmm, that repeating bastard! LOL

I am anxiously waiting for your update today!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»