Friday, June 16, 2006

Feeling better....

Well, here is a quick update....

The synthroid seems to be making me feel much better mentally, however, it hasn't kicked in on the physically part yet. I am still exhausted! I have had a ton of people telling me that I am looking a LOT better. The swelling in my face has gone down so much. Now, I just look chunky...I don't look like I am getting ready to explode. The swelling in my ankles has also gone down, but I still have some in my legs. It looks rather funny and I still refuse to wear shorts or capris in public. Damn that sucks!

Little Miss Samantha is doing really good. She is so rotten! Of course...I blame it all on her daddy since he is the one that is home with her every day. No, he still hasn't found a job. Hoping that he finds something soon or I get a raise! Either one will work.

Here is a pic of Samantha from last weekend....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Don't mind the drool around her mouth...she is constantly doing that anymore with the teething and all.

Here are a few other pics of her:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, it is time for me to get back to work, but I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend! Take care.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I am glad that you posted, I have been thinking about you.
I am so glad that you are feeling better. I hope that it helps with the energy part soon!

I will be praying for either J to get a job or for you to get a raise.

Samantha is getting so big!!!

Heather P. said...

Glad to hear from you! I am so happy to see that Sam isd doing so well! Ashton isn't rolling yet. I have come to the conclusion that he never will cause he hates his belly so much and well he sees no purpose in rolling! LOL All he does is scream once he is on his belly. He loves to stand though. So maybe an early walker? LOL

Hope you start to feel better soon with the meds now!

Ally said...

Those pics are so adorable...she is growing like a weed!

I'm glad the meds are starting to work...you will feel so much better after you are on them awhile.

Have a great weekend and tell J Happy 1st Father's Day for me!

Mrs. D. said...

So cute!!!! She is adorable!

Glad you are feeling better!