This is just a quick post to wish everyone a happy 4th of July holiday!!!! I hope that everyone has a lot of fun, but please be careful!!!!! Jer and I are leaving after I get off of work (which is early today) and going to Buffalo for a long weekend of fun with his family!
Take care and I hope you all know that I am thinking of you.
Here are a couple of new pics of Samantha...



7 comments:
Happy 4th of July! I hope that you all have a great weekend! I also hope that Samantha has a great first 4th of July!! She is so cute!
Happy 4th Samantha!!!!
Samantha is getting so big!!! I just love seeing pictures of her and watching her grow. I hope you had safe travels. Happy 4th!
Happy first 4th of July, Samantha! She is a doll....
Chas - you daughter is so cute I can't stand it!!! Give her a squeeze! I hope you had a great holiday!
love the pink hat!
must find one for me!
I so want to pinch her cheeks!!!
Post a Comment