Well, little Miss Samantha had her 4 month well baby check up today. She is weighing in at 14 lbs. 11 oz. and is 24.75" long. She is at the 75th percentile for both height and weight. The doctor says that she is way ahead on her motor skills. I knew that she was a smart baby. So, she has been rolling over here and there for a week or so, but yesterday, she mastered it. She is also a little scooter. Jer can't leave her alone in the floor for any length of time. Yesterday he sat her down on her blanket, ran to throw some laundry in the wash, came back and she was half way across the living room! That was on her back...wait until she starts crawling.
Me...well, the dr. did a blood draw on me for water retention, fatigue, and extreme muscle tiredness that I have been having lately. He is going to check my thyroid and I actually have an appt. to go over the results with him next week. Hopefully, this is nothing serious and will be easy to fix. I need to get it taken care of so I can get started on some kind of exercise regimen.
That is about it...I hope that all of my IPP girls know that I am thinking about them! Love ya girls!!!!
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HOLY COW!!! She is getting so big!!!!! Loved hearing the update - post some more pics when you can! Thinking about you too.
That's great Chas...
I hope you're feeling better!
Post pics soon!
Love Ally
Chas, I can't believe how she is growing! I hope your tests come back okay. I can't wait to see some pics of her!!
Heather M.
Wow, what a big girl!!
Ashton was big too, he always has been. I'm with Ally, post some new pics soon!
Jess
Wow, she's growing so fast. Hope you're feeling better soon.
What did the doc say about the tiredness?
Your daughter sounds like she is doing wonderfully!
Post a Comment