Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm still here...

Well, I have been quite the slacker lately when it comes to posting. I just really haven't had much to say that isn't baby related. I feel as if I should create a new blog just to cover that, because that is what everyone else is doing. Sometimes I feel like people probably think I am some insensitive bitch because I haven't yet. I will try not to post about the baby on here. If you want to know how she is doing, or want updates, you can leave me a comment and I will let you know.

So, non baby related....

Jer is taking the border patrol exam tomorrow. I don't want to leave here because of my mom, I love our house, the neighborhood, and our neighbors. But....I am ready to move to a new chapter of our life. Even though Jer has his law degree, this is something that he has always wanted to do. Please say a prayer for him that he does well on the exam and that the process will move quickly for him.

my biological dad and his wife will be here Friday. As I have said before...I haven't seen him in a little over 6 years and it has been that long since I have talked to him on the phone. I have e-mailed back and forth with him. I am really getting nervous. I have no idea what to say or do once they get here. I guess I will just let life take its course and let one thing lead to another.

I guess that is about it. I hope that all of my IPP girls know that I am thinking of them and that they know they are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Also, anyone else who still reads this...if I haven't commented in a while, I apologize. Work has been extremely busy and so has life in general!

Take care.

6 comments:

Ally said...

Chassy,

Like I told Jenn and Heather...I for one love hearing about your babies...it gives me something to shoot for. So don't stop blogging... I'd miss you terribly!

Good Luck and lotsa prayers for Jer with the test..he'll ace it for sure.

Melissa said...

I'm a little confused. Why do you feel you have to start a new blog just to talk about Sam? I love hearing about how much she is growing and learning and seeing all of her pictures. I love hearing about you too of course, but I would be just as happy to read only about her. Please please please don't stop blogging about her! I might have thought about shutting my blog down, which I'm not, but I never thought about not writing about Faith. It never even occured to me to not write about her.

Jessigirl said...

I agree, I hope you never stop talking about Sam. As your friend, seeing you go through this proccess, I expect to hear about it all the way through. And by all the way through, I mean, until she's grown up, gotten married herself and you are then gloating about becoming a grandma for the first time...

So, I'll kick your ass if I don't see another picture of her beautiful face soon.

Love ya!
Jess

Jenn said...

Let it fly Chas - I can understand how you are feeling about trying to be sensitive about the TTC ladies - I did start a new blog just for updates - I also wasn't big on my family reading my personal blog - Definately keep the pics coming - she is so so beautiful!!!

Thinking about you!

Jenna said...

I hope that you are doing well. I have been praying for you and J. I hope that he did well on the exam.

I love to hear about Samantha. She is your daughter and of course she is a big part of who you are. So hearing about her is just like hearing about you.

I hope that you update us soon.

Sorry it took me so long to post, I really thought I had posted a while back, I come to your blog everyday.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
http://www.xenical-online-2.info/galleries-buy-xenical.html diamond city alberta Nissan silvia pics rob davidson dance Lexapro domain 2bname fuegosex shemale auto insurance and travel in canada Homeopathy hair loss real estate interracial jazz Free 3 in 1 credit report and score Commercial fire alarm engineer And imitrex lasik testing for hair loss 316 1 hair loss