Monday, May 08, 2006

Not much...

Samantha is doing much better. She is over her stomach bug. She still throws up every now and then, but it is much better. We think that she has a couple of teeth coming in. They aren't in the front, like everything you read says that they should be. They don't seem to bother her, so I am just going to wait and see what happens.

We took a long weekend to Buffalo for Jer to go turkey hunting with his dad and brother. We had a nice time. We drove through the states and it took us about 7 hours on the way there and about 6 1/2 on the way back. Samantha did so good! I hope she does that good with out trip to TX this Friday!

Well, I am so tired of being fat...so I ordered a pilates dvd on ebay today. I need something else to try. Since the pg, I am having knee and joint pains like you wouldn't believe. My muscles seem to get tired quicker...I even notice it right now while typing or when I am writing something. I feel so disgusting and I am tired of being in pain.

Anyway, here is a new pic of Samantha. Actually 2...same pic, only one I was playing around and edited with PSP. She is getting so big!!!!

Here is the edited pic:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the pic...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Take care!

3 comments:

Paige said...

she sure is cute!

Jenna said...

She is so cute! I am glad that she is doing better! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»