And we had a great time. Time goes by way too fast when you are visiting family. Samantha was great on the plane. Slept the whole flight there and all but the first 20 mins on the flight home! I am so proud. She made her great great grandmother VERY happy!
Hope this finds everyone doing well.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am glad that you guys had a great trip and you are back home safe!
Chassy,
I'm glad you had a great time. I miss talking to ya. I'll look for you online so we can catch up.
Thanks for the encouraging comments on my blog...they're always so comforting to me.
Kiss Sami for me!
Glad you had a great time. I'm sure your family loved seeing her.
glad to hear that you had a good time and that samantha was good for you! My mother in law and family lives in England and I am not looking forward to that flight with Ashton
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment