Well, we are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning! I am excited to go, but most of you know how I feel about flying. I have a feeling that the baby will do better than me.
Speaking of babies...
Congrats Liz and Ivan!!!!!!
Speaking of babies...
Talk about some great news! It is the best that I have heard all day!!! I am so happy for ya'll!!!!
Check out the Blue Planet pics. These are really pretty and just wanted to share them with you.
So, anyway, we are headed out to Texas in the morning and I am so nervous. I really hate to fly anymore, but I have to keep reminding myself of what awaits us at the other end...my 94 year old great grandmother that can't wait to see the baby! It is going to be one "Happy Mother's Day!"
Well, I have a ton to take care of here at work, so I had better hop to it since I will be gone for a few days. I wish everyone well....take care and have a nice weekend!
1 comment:
Have a great time Chas!!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!!!
Post a Comment