Friday, April 28, 2006

Quick update...

Well, I feel like I have been slacking on an update, but it hasn't really been all that long. Well, the baby is just getting over a 24 hour +/- a few hours bug. She was throwing up and having diahhrea. I felt so bad for her. From the day before yesterday (evening) to yesterday evening, she had maybe kept 3 oz down. She seems to be feeling much better now. She ate 6 oz last night and kept the majority of it down with a bit of normal spit up and she had 4 oz when she got up this morning (also kept the majority of it down...she did have a touch more spit though). I guess that I should add...on 3/29 she weighed 11lbs. 3 oz. Yesterday she was at a whooping 13 lbs. 10 oz. 2 1/2 lbs in right at a month. Damn! She is growing way too fast for me. She has come a long way from that day she weighed 5 lbs. 4 oz...it is just so amazing!

Here are a couple of pics of her yesterday evening when she wasn't feeling all that great...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But....here is one of her from a couple of days ago....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't really have any updates on me. Jer is still looking for a job. Hoping that something will come along soon. I had a great visit with my family...I am looking forward to getting to TX. I am so anxious to see my grandma...apparently she is getting worse by the day. I just pray that we aren't too late getting there. My aunt says she is starting to get confused. She is 94! She knows that we are coming and she can't wait to see the baby...

Well, I hope that all of my IPP girls are doing good. I miss talking to ya all!
Ally...I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying every day!
Jamie...I hope things turn around for ya. I am thinking about ya!
Jess...Let us know how you are doing! I miss ya.
Les...Thanks for the update...I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Jenn...sorry that work is keeping you so busy. Post some more pics of the babies and give them some big kisses for me!

Jenna...hope that things get better for ya.
Liz...I am optimistic. Things sound good. I am praying for ya.
Sara...CONGRATS on your little girl.
Melissa...I hope that all is going good for you. Faith is a doll...I can' t believe how big she is getting.
Heather H & Heather M...the babies are looking great! Give them some kisses. I hope that you are both doing good. Keep us updated.

Take care and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I hate when they are sick - she is so beautiful though!!! I hope Jer finds a job soon and that you get to see your Grandma.
I have some updated pics on the baby blog if you want to see them. WWW.babiesmakefive.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon - give that baby a squeeze.

Ally said...

I'm sorry lil Sami wasn't feeling well but I'm glad she's on the mend now.

I love the pic of you and her...so sweet Chassy.

Hugs and all that good stuff!!

Melissa said...

She is such a doll...and really looks like her mommy! I'm glad she is starting to feel better. It just breaks your heart when the little ones are sick.

So, that last picture, the one that's your favorite...Faith has the EXACT same outfit! Too funny. Came with matching pink pants and pink pooh jacket! =)

Liz said...

Hope Sami is feeling better soon. Love the pics...she is so cute.

Heather P. said...

Chas I hope that Sam is feeling great today! I am sorry I am such a bad blogger friend!!! I just don't have the time much anymore!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»