Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tests... *edited to add more pics...*

Here are 4 pics of the tests that I took on Monday (8/18/08) and today, Thursday (8/21/08). I am happy to see that the line is getting darker. I go tomorrow morning to have my 2nd blood draw, so I hope to have my results by lunch or at least before I leave work. I am scared to death that something is going to go wrong, but I keep telling myself that everything is going to be fine. I HAVE to be POSITIVE!!!!

I haven't told my mom yet. I plan on doing it tomorrow when I take her over there before work. I made a T-Shirt for the little one to wear to tell her. It is a white T-Shirt and in black letters the front says... "I've Got A Secret..." On the back it says "I'm Going To Be A BIG Sister!!!" I used iron on transfers so the font is in Papyrus (or however it is spelled). Then I used the iron on embroidered flowers on it.

I will take some pics tomorrow and put them on the other blog. **I added some pics of the shirt at the end. I will still post some tomorrow of the little one wearing it. **

Well, I hope that everyone is doing well! Take care!!!!









Here are pics of the shirt.....

Front (1st one has flash on and 2nd does not)

Back (same as above w/ flash)





3 comments:

Melissa said...

I haven't checked blogs yet this week...WAAA HOOOOOO!!!!!! I am so so happy for you. Here's to a healthy 9 months!

Ally said...

What a cute shirt...your mom will be so thrilled.

The line is definately getting darker.

Good Luck tomorrow, let me know how it goes.

Jenn said...

That line is definately getting darker and I love the idea of the shirt! Make sure you post her reaction! LOL
Good luck tomorrow - I will be online so don't forget to give us an update!