Ok, so we just had our 5th anniversary and went on an "anniversary - moon". We didn't get a honeymoon, so we had it now.
Here are some pics:
Anniversary Moon
We went to a bed & breakfast in Mackinaw City, MI. Had a wonderful time.
TTC - I am on cd 21...I think. I really need to check. Jer has his appt to get the swimmers checked on 8/29. That is about all of the news I have on that front.
Ok, Jenn....you didn't have to be such a bitch, but I posted some pics of the little one on the other website. Just kidding. I know I have been such a slacker about posting, especially with pics of her. It isn't even like there is a shortage....I just suck!!!!!
Well, I hope everyone is doing well. My thoughts go out to the preggos (Ally, Les, and Melissa). I hope all is going smoothly for the two of you. Jenn - I hope all is well on the home front. The kids are adorable and getting so big! To Jamie - Best of luck and I hope that you are holding your little girl very soon! Sara - I hope that the new dr. gets everything going and underway and that you are getting that positive test before you know it!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! It looks like you had a great time on your anniversary - moon!
I am going over to look at the Samantha pics now!
Awww, it looks like you had such a nice time. Love the B&B.
Happy Anniversary Chas!
Sorry haven't commented in awhile! It looks like you guys really had a great time. I've always wanted to go to Mackinac Island, just haven't gotten there yet. I've crossed over the Mackinac Bridge on way way to Ontario and it sure is a beauiful site. Seeing your pics sure makes me miss Michigan!
Chas, what a perfectly wonderful
"Anniversary Moon" you had. Hubby and I went to a B&B in Tasmania which was very similar to that one for our Honeymoon nearly 10 years ago now..
I love the pics of you both but I think the one of you on the rocks smiling with your sunnies on is the best one... You both look so happy...
Hope you having a great weekend.
Hugs and luv,
Lesley
Holy crap! Take a test already! Your chart is absolutely fabulous!
Post a Comment