Ok, first, let me start by saying... Jamie, I am sorry that you had to deal with unwanted verbal trash from someone that doesn't know you or your situation. I did not get to read any of her comments because she had deleted them before I got the chance to see them. BUT, based on the comments of other readers, I am sure it would have pissed me off!
Next, I know that it isn't over until AF shows, but I do believe that she will be making her appearance sometime today. The chart pretty much speaks for itself!

So, assuming AF does show today...no more meds for a couple months and I am debating on temping and the monitor. I could say that I am not going to TTC at all, but that would be pure bull shit!
On the good front....I got a new truck. It is an '08 Chevy Silverado extended cab. It is Deep Ruby Metallic. I love it. After it is all nice and shiny, I will take a pic and post it on here.
Well, I hope that this post finds everyone doing well. I hope to talk to you all soon. Sorry I have been a slacker lately both in posting and commenting. Take care!!!!
5 comments:
Darnit! I was hoping this was the month! May is a great month to get pregnant, though. ;-)
Yes May would be a great month. I'm hoping on that month myself.. I hate that the chart took a huge nosedive, that sux!
I am so very much looking forward to seeing the pics of your new vehicle.
Take care and enjoy driving around.
Luv Lesley
Sorry Chas, Hugs... Take care of yourself.
Luv Lesley
Chas, how are you doing?
Thinking of you..
22/05/2008
Luv'N'Hugs,
Lesley
3/6/2008
Chas... How are you?
I hope that everything is going alright and that your getting through everything...
Post a Comment