Saturday, April 05, 2008

Round 3

Third time is a charm, right????

Well, today is cd5, and I started round 3 of the clomid this morning. A girl I work with just found out she was pg and brought her monitor in for me yesterday (perfect timing!). Maybe things are going to work out in my favor this month.

I hope everyone is doing good. I miss talking to all of you. Thanks for all of you support.....I really do appreciate it!

Jenn and Ally....we need to get together for a chat soon!
Les....AJ is adorable and getting so big. I have been thinkin about you.
Melissa....It's so good to see you back! Please post some pics of the girls soon.
Sara...Thanks for the encouragement. I need to go play catch up on your blog.

Take care!!!!!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

3rd time IS a charm! Good luck Chas!

Miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Yessssss, they do say 3rd time lucky and I will be saying a special prayer for you tonight.
Hope this week is a really good one for you.
Take care and be happy..
Hugs'N'Luv,
Lesley

Anonymous said...

P.S.... Thanks for the post though you know you never need to thank us, though it's nice.. :-)

Ally said...

Thinking of you Chassy...I hope this is the charmed month!!

Let's try for a Tuesday chat!

Melissa said...

I sure hope 3rd time is a charm! I really hope this is it for you.

Anonymous said...

Chas, I have been saying some prayers for you.. I hope God is listening...
Luv Ya.. Hope your doing alright.
Hugs, Lesley

Heather P. said...

I hope that this cycle is the charmed one!!
Heather