
My dr and I discussed what happens if this cycle is a no go, and we decided that I would lay off of the clomid for the next 2 cycles, then I will go in for a pelvic exam and an ultrasound to check everything out. The pain that I had during ovulation this cycle, is enough to make me realize that no hormones/meds is the right thing. I need a break. I will continue to temp and use the monitor, but that is it.
We will have to wait and see!
I hope everyone is doing well. I miss talking to all of you.
Take care and have a wonderful weekend!
5 comments:
Sometimes no meds is the way to go.
Miss ya Chassy, let's chat!!
I had a troll stop by today and politely explain to me why I am infertile... apparently... Jesus hates me... check it out.
Rememeber how fun this all is.
Thanks for always checking in with me girl! Miss you!
So sorry Jamie! Funny, but there are highly devote women in the Bible who are also infertile. Guess Jesus hated them too.
ANYWAY!!!
Chas-you need to get your chart linked to your website so I can stalk it...hehe! =)
Are you using the new monitor for the next cycle? ( though I hope you don't need it). Maybe no meds is good for a cycle or two.
Hugs'N'Luv,
Lesley
Chas I am sorry to hear that the clomid just isn't working!!
Jamie,
I can't believe that someone would say that to you!! I guess we are all hated when we TTC???? That is just plan down right dumb!! I read that on your blog but I rarely comment anymore just not enough time!
Heather
Post a Comment