Monday, June 09, 2008

Very quick update....**updated**

Sorry, that it has been a while, but there really isn't much to tell. Work has been hectic. We had a 200 + person conference here, so I was busy with that and now I have to play catch up for everything I didn't get done last week.



TTC is still the same....



We had some horrible storms the last couple of days. Our power went out yesterday around 4 pm and as of 11:15 am today....it still isn't on. They are saying by Wednesday! I really hope that it much sooner.



Well, that is about it. Time for me to get back to work!



Take care and I hope everyone is doing great.

6-12-08 Update:

We got our power back last night around 10:30. It was so nice to get up and have a cup of coffee at home this morning. Please say a prayer for all of those that have had to face devistation with all of the recent storms. We were fortunate that we only lost power. It could have been so much worse.

Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like work...never ending hey..
Glad to see your update but I am sorry that things have not changed on the ttc front. I hope that things change for you..

Take care and don't work too hard..
Luv Lesley