I was taking my ovulation sticks to work, but I forgot to use them a couple days (work has been hectic. We had some layoffs, and I have taken on more responsibility). I am not sure if I just missed it (I think I did) or I didn't ovulate. One day I remembered (several hours late and I had peed not an hour before) but I had the faint line. The next time, there was no faint line at all.
So, I am trying to get a cheap monitor on ebay or craigslist because that way I can use it in the morning before going to work. I seemed to have much better luck with that.
My chart is below......let me know if you have any opinions on it. Last month I "o'd" on cd15...I am thinking cd13 this month....but who really knows!
Take care!!!! I hope that everyone is doing well. OH....if you are around MI and you have done IUI (not covered by insurance) please let me know what the cost was. Thanks!!!
4 comments:
Wow! Your chart is actually really good!! I think you ovulated on CD 14. Good luck!
P.S. I bought my fertility monitor brand new on Ebay for $100. It has been a lifesaver so I don't have to interpret those damn peesticks.
I would say it looks like you O'd around CD 14-15 too. You temp has been high enough for long enough to say you definitely O'd, it just not really obvious exactly what day. Not to bad to be 10 DPO and not know it!
I would not have a clue to be honest as I never had any luck with charting. My temps were just everywhere all the time and it was many years ago that I charted. I hope that you get a big suprise and find that you timed it perfectly. I have to say your on the right track and I hope it's just a matter of time before we hear something exciting from you.
Hope work hasn't become too stressful and that your getting some you time somewhere along the line..
Hugs and lots of good wishes coming your way.
Love Lesley
Hey Chas...I bought my monitor on ebay for about $100 as well. I sent my monitor to Jaime - you might want to check to see if she is still using it before you lay out money.
Good luck to you - hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment