Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Thank you....

Thank you Jenn for being the eternal optimist. Thank you Ally for the prayers. Thank you Jenna for the little bit of extra hope and thank you to everyone else who gave me their good lucks and best wishes.

Today is CD 1, so off to another cycle we go!!!!

I don't think I have said lately....with all of the working out and watching what I am eating...I have lost a total of 16 lbs now!!!! Whoo hoo. Only 8 more to hit my 1st weight goal and then 20 more to hit my 2nd goal weight!

Take care.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Chas..I am sorry that the witch arrived but...

YEAH FOR THE 16 POUNDS!!! That is fantastic! I am so proud of you!!!!

Saying a prayer for this cycle!

Anonymous said...

Chas, I am sorry that your on to another cycle, I was praying for you last cycle. But yay for the weightloss, way to go!
Wishing you lots of luck for this cycle, I hope it's the one.
Luv Lesley

Ally said...

I'm so sorry Chassy...damn Aunt Flo...

Wow, 16 big ones....that's awesome!! Don't waste away on us!

Love ya!!

Jenna said...

WOW!!! Way to go on the weight loss!! That is so amazing!!!