This will be short and sweet because I have to make it quick....
1. It is Saturday
2. I am at work and have been since 7 am and will be until about 6 or 6:30 this evening.
3. My little girl is at home sick with an upper respiratory infection and a left ear infection
4. I have to do all of this again tomorrow!!!!!
Then on Monday...we are back to our regular scheduled work week.
PS...I am still not temping or using the monitor AND I have had incredible, fun, and "non-chore", "non-TTC" sex!!!!!!! I love it!
Monday - 10/22
We spent the night in the hospital last night. She is still there.
We are having some work done on the house and my mom came to get Samantha yesterday about 9:30 am so Jer could help the guy doing the work. Anyway mom thought she was getting worse so she took her back to Urgent care, which she was. At UC, she was at 104 temp and dehydrated, so they wanted to take her to the hospital by ambulance. I was close enough to the UC that I made it there to ride with her. Any way, they gave her motrin and tylenol, an iv with some steroids for the inflamation in her throat, and antibiotics for the CROUP. The poor thing just looked pitiful. Then they did chest x-rays, and the diagnosis is the CROUP and slight pneumonia. Needless to say, neither one of us got much sleep last night. The pediatric unit is very nice at the hospital.
Well, my mom is up there with her now, I just came home to take a quick shower, change clothes, and brush my teeth, so I better get back up there! Take care and please say a quick prayer that she starts feeling better very soon.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear that you are at least having fun somewhere!
There is definately something going around - all of my kids and my husband are coughing up some really GROSS stuff! I hope Sammy feels better soon.
Hopefully we will get to chat one of these days.
Awww, so sorry Sami isn't feeling well. Like Jenn said, it's definately going around.
I'm sorry they are working you to the bone. I know the feeling all too well.
Non TTC sex...I don't know what the hell that is but it sounds fun LOLOL
Oh man that sucks. I hope she is doing better. How scary is that. I hope everyone is doing ok.
Post a Comment