Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Confused....**Updated**

Hello! Ok, I need someone to tell me what in the fuck is going on with my body because I sure as hell can't figure it out.

I am on CD20, have been getting high on the monitor since CD10. This may be more info than you want, but last night dh and I had non-TTC sex. This brought on minimal spotting. I had a tad of spotting this morning as well, but it was the type that it was really only when I wiped. Then right before lunch, I went to the rest room and had some blood on my panties, so I had to pay a quarter for a pad. So, does this count as light menses with fertility friend or do I continue to count it as spotting?

Damn I hate being a woman sometimes!

I know not many people read this any more (not like that many ever did), but if anyone happens to wonder by....I would appreciate some input.

Thanks and have a great day!

CD2 according to Fertility Friend. I think I have to agree. I would say that yesterday was light, but more than spotting (enough that I had to wear a pad). I woke up at 4:10 this morning and went to the restroom and there was a few clots. It is still light, but I have to wear a pad. As much as I hate pads, I refuse to wear a tampon when it is this light.

I really don't know what to make of this since today should have been CD21 and last month was a full blown period. I guess I will ask my dr. about it at my next appt. I think that is next month some time. I have to call today to check.

Take care!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give you some answers but i honestly don't have a clue. I never used a monitor.
Hope your not stressing much about it cos I'm sure it's nothing to worry about it. Hope some of the other ladies can help you out since I was no help.
Luv'N'Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Hey Chas, Sorry your on to another cycle. Being a woman can really suck at times. Hope your appointment sheds some light on the situation and your doing ok. Wishing you a great, relaxing weekend.
Luv Lesley

Jenn said...

I wish I had some answers as well. Sometimes our body just screws up one month - unfortunately we notice it the most when we are trying to conceive. Hope everything works out.

Chat soon.

Heather P. said...

I have no answers for you either Chas. Hope all is well with you!