So sad to hear that Samantha has been so sick. You must have been so worried and felt helpless. I'm sorry that I wasn't online and able to see this earlier. Hope that she is completely better now and that your doing fine yourself. Hugs and much love to you all. Lesley
5 comments:
Well thank Goodness! How scary. I hope she is 100% real soon!
Hope Samantha feels better soon!
I'm glad Samantha is feeling better! It just breaks my heart to hear when our little ones get sick.
Oh, and glad to hear you are having fun with the...um...personal time with hubb. hehe =)
OOoh my Chassy...I'm so sorry Sami was sick. I am glad she is finally on the mend.
Let's chat sometime today!
Miss ya.
So sad to hear that Samantha has been so sick. You must have been so worried and felt helpless. I'm sorry that I wasn't online and able to see this earlier.
Hope that she is completely better now and that your doing fine yourself.
Hugs and much love to you all.
Lesley
Post a Comment