and still the same old shit. My period has been going on for 7 days now at a light to medium flow. Hopefully it will end soon because I am getting really tired of it.
I called my doctors office to see when my next appt. is....not until February, so I scheduled one for the 25th of this month. 10 more days....hopefully he can shed some light on this or me.
Due to this screwed up cycle, I have decided no temping and no peeing on a stick for the monitor. I have enjoyed it so far this week!!!!
Well, time to get things ready for tomorrow.
I hope this finds everyone doing well.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Damn Flo...we hate her so!
I hope all goes well with the Dr. and they can straighten out your cycle a little.
Talk to you soon Chassy!
Hygs!
Me too hoping the same thing for you. Af has been giving me a really hard time this month. My kidneys probably don't like me very much as I have taken so many mersendol. I have nearly finished the whole pack and I can only get them once a month as it is. ( chemist regulations and all). I'm glad you are enjoy the not peeing/not monitoring thing this cycle as it must be a major annoyance to have to do it all the time.
Hugs are coming your way.
Luv ya,
Lesley
You enjoy your little vacation from not temping & POA(
monitor)S. As we all know, giving yourself a break from time to time helps keep your sanity.
hugs,
Jennie
I hope your doc can shed some light on what is going on! Jeez guys don't know how easy they have it!
Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment