Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nothing...***Updated***

Well, nothing new to report. Jer still hasn't found a job...even though there is a good possibility of him getting a job down south, he REALLY wants to stay up here...which sucks...because I want to go back down there! I understand that he grew up in this part of the country and his family is only 6 hours away....but...

Oh well...I will be happy wherever I am as long as I have my family.

I am getting really fed up with my job. I have one supervisor that signs my timeslips, however, I have a lot more "supervisors" that give me work. Well, one of them has been treating me like shit lately and I really don't have a clue why...could be:
a. I don't have a Ph.D
b. I don't have a penis
c. He's a prick
d. All of the above

I'm going with D. Seems to be the best answer all around. Then my "actual" supervisor says, "Well, he would respect it more if you just said something to him, rather than whine about it to everyone".

So, I'm thinking....(Sorry for the language here) "Whine about it? Fuck you...You fat fucking bitch!!!" What I said..."well, what can you do?" And I walked off. What kind of supervisor is that...I could be wrong, but I thought that you were supposed to stand behind your employees? Oh, I forgot to mention...she went to talk to him about giving the work to me rather than to a guy who has a Ph.D. and a penis...anyway...he kicked her out of his office. So...how am I supposed to talk to him? They can all kiss my ass!

To fix this problem....I have put out about 6 resumes....of course I will only leave if I can find a job that pays what I make here.

Sorry for the bitching...I don't know what came over me.

I have got to find another job quick! I have spent 20 minutes crying this morning after I kicked the above referenced dick head out of my office. He pisses me off. I think what pisses me off even more is the fact that I let him get to me to the point that I cried. I hate when I get so mad that I cry! Fuck!!!!! Ok, have to get back to work now and fix the shit that HE has fucked up!!!!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I am sorry that work is so frustrating for you - that really sucks. I will be crossing my fingers that you get an answer to one of those resumes!

Talk to you soon.

Ally said...

Don't you just wanna smack that supervisor who didn't stick up for you? Grrr...

I hope you get through it and like Jenn says, you get a better job.

Thinking of ya,

Love Ally

Melissa said...

I'm sooooo sorry work is so sucky for you right now. It definitely makes you not want to wake up in the morning. I hope you are able to get a BETTER job very soon!

Jenna said...

The cabin pics are so cool... the deer pics look awesome! And those fish are huge! they look like they are almost as big as Samantha! I hope that Jer doesn't mistake her for a real fish in that totally cute halloween costume!

Jenna said...

I hope that you are able to find an appt soon for Samantha and everything turns out okay!

I am so jealous, I can't believe it is already so cold there!

Jenna said...

I am so jealous!!! I would love to have snow already!!! Well i would love to have snow anytime!