Well, I feel like I have been MIA on this blog. Nothing new or interesting is really going on. Jer started a factory job on Monday. Don't get me wrong...I don't have anything against factory jobs...it is just that he has a law degree. He didn't want to work for a law firm because he didn't want to be away from me or Samantha that much. That is sweet, however, his shift is 4 10's (6 am - 4:15 pm M-Th), and this being his first week...he worked M- TH and is working today and is probably going to work tomorrow. OK, so that is nice for the money (time and a half on Friday and Sat. and if he works on Sunday - that is double time), but I do kind of miss him. Getting up at 4:25 am every morning is kicking his ass, so I get to see him for about 4 hours in the evening (he is in bed by 9).
Well, that is really about it. Me, Samantha, and my mom are going to Texas for Thanksgiving. My grandma is going to be 95 on 11/19, so we are flying in on the 18th and will be there for my aunt's 50th birthday (the 25th) and then come on the 26th. Seems like there isn't enough time when we are there.
That is about it...hopefully, I will have something worthwhile to write about soon!
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nothing going on... it is snowing there!!! okay.. i am a little excited about the snow.. but come on!! It is snowing there!!!
That sucks that he has those hours, did you ever hear back from the border patrol?
Those hours are bad but it's nice of him to want to spend more time with you and Sami. Post some pics.
Let's do a chat soon Chassy! I miss ya!
Post a Comment