You're dinner plate looks like this...
(Sorry the pics are fuzzy...I was laughing while I was taking them.)
OK, so I removed the pics. I figured it would disgust someone or upset them. My husband and I both like to hunt, so we have a lot of wild game. Last night we had rabbitt and squirrel. Well, they were grilled and it just looked really funny sitting there on the plate.
"ummm ummm....wascally wabbit"!
2 comments:
I wasn't offended by the pics at all... it is just meat... now I must not be a red neck because I can't identify it with out the hair.
When I was younger and i was raising animals, i told my pig all the time, that he would taste good one day.
also... Samantha's halloween costume is so cute!!! I love it!!! The pic with Samantha is Jer's net is priceless!! That is definatly a pic for the wall!!!
Post a Comment