Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Waiting...

Well, Jer passed the oral board interview! I knew he would...I had faith in him. Now, we just wait... We have to wait for the background investigation to be completed. There is no telling how long that could take.

I survived leaving Samantha at her grandmas for the night, but it was good for Jer and I to have an evening with just the 2 of us. I missed her like crazy, but she was fine. The way she acted when we went to pick her up....she missed us too. That sure made me feel good!

Well, there isn't a lot to update on. Hopefully there will be more very soon.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am glad to hear that the interview went well!
I hope that the rest of the process goes by fast.

I am glad that you did fine on your first night away from Samantha.. I am sure it was nice for it to be just Jer and you.