Not a lot has been going on around here. Jer's parents came in for Easter and we had a big dinner at our house. We had his parents, my mom and stepdad, and my step dads parents over. It was really nice.
Now, I have family in from Texas. It is so great having family come for a visit. They are staying over at my mom's. We are all going to my parents cabin for the weekend! It should be a good time...I think that they are calling for mid 60's.
Jer, Samantha, and I are making a trip to Texas on May 12th. My 94 year old grandma really wants to see Samantha, so we got the plane tickets and are looking forward to seeing her. I am really nervous about the plane trip with the baby, but a 2 1/2 hour flight is much better than a 19 hour drive.
Samantha is sleeping in her own bed now. She will sleep for about 5 or 6 hours and then wake up hungry. We put her in bed with us when she gets up to eat. I think we are going to have to start putting her back in her crib after her feeding, because she doesn't seem to sleep more than 2 hours or so after we go back to bed. She is doing really good and growing like crazy. If you go by the date that she was born, she hit 3 months yesterday, even though she is really 13 weeks today!
I hope all of my IPP girls know that I am thinking about them.
Ally...I hope that your leg heals quick and that the IUI takes and you will be holding a little one in your arms before you know it.
Les...same thing to you...minus the whole leg thing ;)
Jamie...I am sorry that you have been having such a hard time lately! You are in my thoughts. If there is anything that I can do for you, let me know.
Jess....I have been thinking about you. Let us know how you are doing.
Jenn...the babies are so beautiful. I can't believe how much they are growing. Give us an update on YOU!
Heather M. & Heather P. - The babies are so cute! Post some more pics soon.
Jenna - I hope that things get better for you soon.
Sara - Congrats! I am so happy for you. Welcome to Miss Ainsley!!!!
Melissa - Faith is getting so big. She is adorable! I can't believe how much she has grown.
Liz - My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Now, if I missed anyone...I apologize! I hope you all know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Take care and I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed weekend.
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad things are going well. I can't get over how big Samantha is (luv her pics). Take care!!
Hey Chas.. Did you get my email about your trip? I never heard back from you... The date you mentioned May 16... is our Theatre Banquet. Any chance you will be int his area more than 1 day???
2 1/2 hours are definately better than 19! I am sure you have gotten all of the advice but bring her binkie and maybe feed her during take off and landing - it is supposed to help the ears!
I hope you have a great time on your trip - post some pics when you get the chance!!!
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment