We just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful and Happy Easter! This bunny in this pic was sent to Samantha from my biological father. For those of you that know this story...this is a huge step!
Take care and we will post more soon.
Happy Easter!!! I hope Sam's first easter is amazing. That is so great about your bio dad. - Big step! Hugs, Jenna
Wishing you a great Easter. The bunny is a huge step indeed.
Happy Easter! I'm glad your dad reached out. I hope it is just the beginning of a change for the better. Talk to you soon!Jess
what a cutie!!! (I tried and tried to post under the last Sami pics... but blogger wouldn't let me... what is up with that?Hope you had a great first Easter!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Easter!!! I hope Sam's first easter is amazing.
That is so great about your bio dad. - Big step!
Hugs,
Jenna
Wishing you a great Easter. The bunny is a huge step indeed.
Happy Easter! I'm glad your dad reached out. I hope it is just the beginning of a change for the better. Talk to you soon!
Jess
what a cutie!!! (I tried and tried to post under the last Sami pics... but blogger wouldn't let me... what is up with that?
Hope you had a great first Easter!
Post a Comment