OK. So this cycle was a bust as far as following protocol with the clomid and injectables. J was going to be out of town during ovulation (based on previous clomid cycles), so I didn't do Clomid or the injectables. I had the HSG on 10/23 and everything looked "normal". I had my follow-up HSG appt. and an u/s on 10/30. Dr. M. said it looked like I had ovulated already even though my temp wasn't showing any signs of it. He said that I had no follicles on the right side and a few on the left side that we less than 10 mm. He said I had no CM, my lining was thick, and I had a normal amount of fluid.
So, here I am now. If you look at my chart, I got my dotted cross hairs on CD17, which would make me 17 dpo. However, I had a substantial dip on CD22, which could indicate that I actually ovulated then (putting me at 12 dpo) or it could be implantation dip. In any case, I took another cheap-o internet test this morning and it is still negative.
I am beginning to break out and have been a bit crampy so I am expecting to start any day now. I am watching for my temp to drop...
I hope that everyone is doing well!
Thanks for checking in Sara!!!!
Take care and will update in a few days when I have something a little more definite.
Update....
CD 1
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so so sorry. =(
Will you be doing injectibles/Clomid on this cycle?
Oh bummer . . . . that just sucks. I was checking back and hoping.
Do you have plans for this cycle?
Post a Comment