Ok, I am CD13 and had my mid-cycle u/s this morning. I took clomid days 5-9, had a follicle on the right side this morning that was measuring at 20mm and I got my injection of Pregnyl. I will have sex over the next couple of days and start 400 mg of Prometrium on Friday. I go in for a pg test and then for a clomid check on 12/14. I am going to keep my fingers and everything else (except for my legs) crossed that it works this month. Clomid and everything else is making me look like I am going through puberty all over again and this time at the age of 35!
I bought a new elliptical (since my old one broke the beginning of the year). I got the Gold's Gym Cross Trainer 510 on clearance at Wal-Mart for $349. I got up this morning and used it for the first time since I bought it on Thursday and just got it put together yesterday. It definitely gave me a good workout. I was going to go get a nordic track that was on sale at Sears on Friday, but decided not to put forth that effort of being there at 4 am. Anyways, after extensive research on this one, I found that this brand is made by the same people that make Nordic Track, Weslo, ProForm, etc.... So, what can you do. I got the 2 year extended warranty for $30, so as long as I can loose some weight, then this will definitely serve its purpose.
Well, time to get back to work since I got in late this morning. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!!!! Now...time to get ready for Christmas! This year has gone waaaaayyyy too quick.
Take care.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck Chas! I am keeping everything crossed for you too...and just for comaraderie (I know spelled wrong) sake...I won't cross my legs either...hahahahah
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment