Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cycle 2 with Dr. M **UPDATED**

Well, went in for the blood work and then my appt. with Dr. M. My temp dropped that morning, so I was not hopeful at all. Blood work came back as I expected....negative!

So, we are on to cycle 2 (that kind of made me chuckle...wish this was only cycle 2, but I guess it is cycle 2 of a new regimen). Temp dropped even further this morning and I am a touch crampy right now. Since I have been on the progesterone, spotting will count as day 1, which I am not used to. I am generally full blown at the beginning. Anyway, I am a little crampy this evening and I think I saw a hint of pink earlier. So, if that is the case, then I will call Dr. M's office tomorrow and schedule an HSG and my u/s monitoring for this cycle.

So, we will see how it goes.... Not much more to report other than that.

Take care!

UPDATE (10/16/09)

I was right...started last night, so today is officially CD2. I am having my HSG on 10/23 and midcycle U/S on 10/27. I will take Clomid starting on Day 5 and will get the trigger of Pregnyl on the 27th assuming I have a good follie... Then another 2 week wait. You would think that this stupid 2WW would get easier with time. I think it actually gets worse.

Anyway....have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Chas...I am so so sorry I haven't checked in...life has been crazy and doesn't seem to stop - its no excuse though!
I am glad to see that you have a plan of action that you seem happy with - how are you doing on the Clomid? It made me bat shit crazy - lol.
Good luck with "Cycle 2". We all need to chat soon - feel like we are completely losing touch. Have a good one.

Sara said...

Girl! Your chart is still going and going! Have you tested again?? Are you on progesterone?