Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well, the Jillian Michaels video hasn't been doing much for me, but then again, I haven't used it like I should. After doing it for 2 days, my knee was hurting so bad, it was hard to walk up the stairs. I have had bad knees since track and basketball in high school. Maybe it is an excuse, but it hurt like hell.

I gave in a few weeks ago and bought a wii. Love that thing! It is a ton of fun. I finally found a wii fit on Sunday and bought it. That is a ton of fun. J and I were both amazed and how you could actually feel the strength and aerobic exercise after you did it. I got the little one the Diego Rescue Safari game and she absolutely loves it. It took her all of 15 mins before she was doing it on her own.

Well, I am on cd22/5 dpo and I am not feeling overly optimistic this month. I don't feel overly optimistic any months to be honest. I have 3 months left of clomid, so I think I am going to talk to my doctor and see if it is ok for me to do those. If I am not pg, at the end of the next 3 to 6 months, then I think I am going to quit trying. I know that is easier said than done, but that is where I am right now.

Well, that is about it for now....

Congrats to Ally and the family! Ava is a beautiful baby girl!!!!

Take care everyone and I pray that you are getting everything out of life that you deserve.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wii is so fun! LOL I still haven't gotten the wii fit yet but it is on my list - hoola hoop is hysterical!!!!

Jenn said...

Sorry - I prematurely hit publish. I can understand the pessimism - you try so hard for so long that you don't believe it is going to happen. You have one miracle and I truly believe Samantha will have a little brother or sister.
I won't tell you to relax and all that crap - just try to keep the faith if you can.
We are here if you ever need to talk (I am speaking for Ally too - sorry pea)
Have a good one Chas.

Jenna said...

I love the Wii and the Wii fit, they are both so much fun!!! I hope that they help in the areas you are wanting them too. I also love that it keeps track of your progress.