Well, I am now on cd3 and day 2 of the Met. I started it back this month. If I am lucky, it will help me lose a little extra weight.
I have started working out again. I quit in Sept. when our basement flooded and we had to pull up the tile. That was a frickin' mess! I have been going at it for about 3 1/2 weeks now. I get up at 5 am M - F and work out anywhere from 1/2 hour to 1 hour and 15 mins. I bought the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video and she is kicking my ass. I had to lay off the last 2 days and just do the elliptical because my knees are killing me!
For anyone who is interested, I put some new pics of the little one up.
Take care!!!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi chas,
I'm glad you posted. I was wondering how you were doing. I'm glad you started the Met again...maybe it'll get something going this month.
Working out can be a pain, I need to get myself back in gear as well so I emphathize.
Take care and hopefully we'll talk soon.
Miss ya,
Ally
I am so happy you posted Chas! Kudos to you for working out - the only thing I work out is my arm lifting the cookies to my mouth!!! Good luck with the Met!
Once Ally is out of the hospital and settled we need to schedule a chat!
Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment